-
February 16th, 2004, 01:06 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Moanin' laddies. What's the stir in internet land this morning.
And on a side note, I have to go have a dump. Back in 5 (or 10 - I just finished a coffee). [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 16th, 2004, 01:10 PM
#2
Inactive Member
WHAT'S THAT SMELL??? EGADS!
-
February 16th, 2004, 01:12 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Okay, I sure don't want the chocolate donuts today...
How about a big slice of coffee?
-
February 16th, 2004, 01:15 PM
#4
Inactive Member
**walks out of bathroom with coffee urn**
Looks like we're serving an exotic blend this morning. Tastes a little nutty.
And on another side note, egg rolls at night followed by coffee in the morning is NOT a good combination.
-
February 16th, 2004, 01:23 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I'll pass on the coffee.
Oh wait, that's exactly what KK did!
-
February 16th, 2004, 01:33 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Okay KK...what crawled up your butt and died?
*cuts air with knife*
Oh hey Chet! Didn't see ya there!
-
February 16th, 2004, 01:45 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I'm not as worried about what crawled up KK's butt and died, as I am about what is crawling out of his butt, and is still alive.
Sure, it's cold up there in PEI, but can't the critters find a better place to hibernate?
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 16, 2004 09:46 AM: Message edited by: thatchetguy ]</font>
-
February 16th, 2004, 01:47 PM
#8
Inactive Member
[HOLD-BREATH] Chet waves an airfreshener at Andyman [/HOLD-BREATH]
-
February 16th, 2004, 02:06 PM
#9
Inactive Member
-
February 16th, 2004, 02:17 PM
#10
Inactive Member
That article is a lie Chet! YOU HEAR ME? IT'S A LIE! AND IF IT WEREN'T FOR THIS SMELLY SMOKE SCREEN KK PUT UP, I'D COME OVER THERE SHOW YOU SOME SERIOUS YOGA POSITIONS LET ME TELL YOU! AND WHERE'S MY FUCKIN' COFFEE DAMMIT!
[img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] causes stress...bah!
*sip*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks